Interior design of an office in Rodez, France
The interior is designed as the office of a Real Estate agency specialised in character properties and castles – I chose to give it a home feel atmosphere.
- wood, mirrors, woollen rugs, a selection of the most comfortable woollen and cotton chairs and armchairs by Côté Table;
- wooden table and floor lamps by Côté Table;
- photo frames in various sizes;
- wooden bookshelves;
- heather wood shelves;
- oak tree and its leaves;
- candle jars and holders;
- Lauze tile panels;
- 12 large wooden frames for the conference room;
- grain-embossed leather desk pads;
- wood and slate low tables and consoles;
- large globe lamps for the conference table;
- fruit baskets;
- solid wood console with candle holders, in the entrance;
- wooden sofas with goose feather cushions and Egyptian cotton for the customers, rattan furniture and linen for the staff;
- solid wood bar-height and sit-down tables.
All in all, I designed a soft glow, home feel atmosphere within an Open Space Office; where the boss is set up in a glass-walled office, while members of staff and customers may take in the whole interior at a glance without overstepping anyone’s privacy.
Contact Catherine for more information.